Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverable and time-lines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverable
- Engage in hands-on programming tasks with the team to ensure the final delivery of high-quality solutions that meet or exceed client requirements and expectations
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our sites
- Development task may include new features, fixes, optimization, debugging, testing and planning
It started with an idea, a lot of ambition and a little guts. A good combination, it turns out, because even though there are now more comes into play remains the basis of what makes SOO who she is. An energetic, young organization making ideas reality.
SOO recorded its first successes from a small office in Berkel en Rodenrijs. As demand for goods and services increased in the industry, SOO grew accordingly by taking a few specialists.
Soon the organization exploded its first shelter and she made a fresh start in The Hague. The cozy living room (and good coffee) quickly became the beating heart of the studio where inspiration given space.
With a large team of specialists and more than 50 flexible workers employed is SOO one of the fastest growing companies in the Netherlands. And that has not gone unnoticed because SOO by the financial newspaper proclaimed FD Gazelle 2014, 2015 and 2016! Besides the Gazelles award SOO seen on TV at RTL 4 TV program Real Estate Mission Impossible and SBS6 program all about Living. Algemeen Dagblad has a full article about our product, Apartment Mini Site, written and there was an interview with the famous magazine Property with one of the partners, Oldrik Beelen.
What does the future hold? SOO remains ambitious; strongly hold the base and continue to expand, renew and inspire. That is our business.