United Lifestyle Group
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collaborate with UI designers, Software Testers, SEO Manager, Product Owner, other Software Developers
- Plan, design and develop new or existing software applications according to client requirements or internal specifications
- Maintaining existing code-base, to include analyze and troubleshooting bugs and adding new features or plugins
- Creation, management, and development of WordPress website and theme from scratch
- Writing clear and thorough technical documentation
- Ensure desired output met the quality standards required
- Real production experience with deployment, server provisioning, etc.
About United Lifestyle Group
United Lifestyle Group is a direct to consumer wholesaler and retailer, offering services from wine to telecommunications. Across the globe, we service over half a million customers, with offices across Australasia, North America and Europe.
How we connect, live and experience life is important to everyone. That’s why we create services that are centered on relationships, community and connectivity.
As a group we have continued to run a growth strategy, which along with the support of a great customer base, has lead to the continued success across the Lifestyle Group banner.
For over 10 years United Lifestyle Group has helped people connect. With new technologies and ideas evolving faster than ever before, we are proud to be on the forefront of helping our customer’s shape the way they live and work.
- Website: http://www.ulg.com.au
- Status: Production
- Type: Outsource Project
- Genre: Corporate Profiling
- Employed: Crowd Metric Solution, Inc.—under Cloud Marketeers Team