Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Define, design, and implement cutting-edge software and modify existing software to add features
- Engage in hands-on programming tasks with the team to ensure the final delivery of high-quality solutions that meet or exceed client requirements and expectations
- Understanding and applying SDLC principles when working with or leading a small team of developers
- Responsible for adoption of software development best practices like code re-usability, modularity, usage of patterns within the technology team
- Contribute to troubleshooting and technical support of the platform
- Development task may include new features, fixes, optimization, debugging, testing and planning
About Pinnacle Cart
Pinnacle Cart software was developed by a group of Internet entrepreneurs with over 20 years combined experience in the Internet industry. The Partners bring their expertise in marketing and business development together to provide the online business owner an entry to Internet sales that gives them the chance to capture the online market effectively without becoming experts in the field of Internet web site development, online marketing and efficient web delivery.
The shopping cart software specializes in E-marketing solutions to enable businesses to reach into the global Internet audience to effectively and efficiently reach new customers.
- Website: https://www.pinnaclecart.com
- Status: Production
- Type: Internal Project
- Genre: Company System
- Employed: PinnacleCart Inc.