Integrated Practicum Management System
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plan, design and develop new software applications according to capstone project proposal
- Engage in hands-on programming tasks
- Creation, management, and development of the system using CodeIgniter 2 from scratch
- Writing clear and thorough technical documentation
- Ensure desired output met the quality standards required
About Integrated Practicum Management System
Integrated Practicum Management System is a system that helps our fellow interns in University of San Carlos—to write their daily activities and learning online from their respective company. Now invited company can also see these diaries empowering them to approved or disapprove this reports from the intern. In this way allowing our class advisers to monitor each of their interns daily status and hour spent from the company. After the internships completion company will receive a Q&A form from our system allowing them to rate the interns performance.
- Status: Turned-over to the University after the defense
- Type: Capstone Project
- Genre: University System
- Employed: USC Student