Bookkeeping 4 Your Business
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Collaborate with UI designers, Software Testers, SEO Manager, Product Owner, other Software Developers
- Plan, design and develop new or existing software applications according to client requirements or internal specifications
- Maintaining existing code-base, to include analyze and troubleshooting bugs and adding new features or plugins
- Creation, management, and development of WordPress website and theme from scratch
- Writing clear and thorough technical documentation
- Ensure desired output met the quality standards required
- Real production experience with deployment, server provisioning, etc.
About Bookkeeping 4 Your Business
At Bookkeeping 4 Your Business we are a professional and successful provider of experienced, reliable and registered Bookkeepers for small businesses.
With extensive experience in all aspects of Bookkeeping and record systems, our team is committed to working in partnership with you to deliver only the highest quality of service, ongoing and long term. In addition, we refining and streamlining your bookkeeping processes.
Bookkeeping 4 Your Business bookkeepers are hand selected by founder Cathy Freeman. Our bookkeepers are experienced and professional. Only the best will do!
All Bookkeeping 4 Your Business bookkeepers are registered BAS Agents with the ATO and have over 10 year experience working with a diverse range of clients.
- Website: http://www.b4yb.com.au
- Status: Production
- Type: Outsource Project
- Genre: Corporate Profiling
- Employed: Crowd Metric Solution, Inc.—under Cloud Marketeers Team